The 2020 Kansas Employment Law Institute will be held on May 12 at the Hyatt Regency in Wichita. This comprehensive, full-day seminar covers the latest employment law developments, as well as human resources best practices and strategies to help make organizations “employers of choice.”
Sessions will be presented by experienced Foulston employment lawyers and one panel of your HR peers. Attendees can select from a variety of breakout sessions to customize their own schedule. Topics will include the following:
- 2020 Vision: A Look at the Latest Employment Law Cases, Issues, and Trends
- Waves of Change from the Department of Labor, National Labor Relations Board, and Other Federal Agencies
- Employment Law "The Price Is Right"
- Hot Topics in Employee Benefits
- Successfully Navigating DOL Wage and Hour Audits
- FMLA Nuts and Bolts
- Advanced FMLA Scenarios
- Things I Wish Someone Would Have Told Me When I Was New to HR
In addition, keynote speakers Jarrett Green and Rebecca Green will present How to Build Happier, More Resilient, More Productive, and Better-Performing Teams. This session will focus on how employers and HR pros can build deep employee loyalty and trust, motivate and inspire their teams, and unlock their employees’ highest potential through innovative self-awareness, mental reframing, and communication techniques. Jarrett and Rebecca work with corporate clients such as US Bank, Tesla Motors, NBC-Universal, and Allstate Insurance Company, as well as many of the largest professional services organizations in the world.
To register or learn more, visit www.foulston.com/employmentlawinstitute.